Simple and effective golf coaching for golfers of all abilities.
Following the latest government advice, we will be closing the Academy/Golf Centre with immediate effect, until further notice.
I’ve heard some folk saying golf is exercise etc and safe social distancing etc, but in all honesty it’s time to pause and help the NHS do it’s job and protect the Oldies the best we can. If we all stick together and help, then fingers crossed we can be back to some kind of normality very soon!
We will open once again when we, as a nation/planet, have kicked this horrible virus into touch. For someone who is lucky enough to actually love his job, I will miss the interaction with my friends/clients and thank you as always for your loyal support and friendship. Please keep swinging the club in the garden, as I don’t want you lot losing the plot on your games whilst in lock down!haha!
I for one intend spending my time with Lu, Sammy and Harry, baking, cooking, (probably come back a stone heavier!!), reading, playing games with the boys, exercising on my bike and rowing machine and also having some fun on the MJGA Community Facebook Group! Although if you ask Lu, she’s probably got a million and one jobs for me to do around the house, that I’ve been avoiding for the past ? years!!haha!
Take care dear friends, keep each other safe and enjoy the time with your family. We will get through these tricky times if we stick together.
Mark and the Team @MJGA
Welcome to MJGA,
MJGA was founded by Mark Janes, an Advanced PGA Professional in 2000. Mark recognised a need for golfers of all ability and experience to have access to the best golf instruction possible.
MJGA are committed to helping golfers of all abilities, enjoy,understand, simplify and make remarkable progress with their golf!
- Year after year we meet new clients who are simply confused and thinking of way too many swing thoughts, not many of which are helping the cause!!
- We work with our clients, listening to their needs and thoughts on the their game, getting a feel for the direction they want to take their golf game in.
"Perhaps the greatest benefit has been to help me move from eternal frustration by golf to one of enjoyment" Clive Grundy
- With a combination of your desire to improve and our experience, knowledge and communication skills, I am confident together we can help you to play to your potential and maximise the enjoyment you receive from this great game!
- We work with what the student does naturally, giving them a greater understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, adding a little ingredient to that natural swing.
- Then to help you make the most of the practice time on the range, we will arm you with innovative drills and exercises so that you continue the development between lessons.
Working together I guarantee you we will take your game to new heights, whether a total rookie or seasoned professional, we get you enjoying this great game and maximising your potential.
Enjoy your golf and look forward to seeing you soon!
Mark and the Team @MJGA
Try a free assessment
We offer a free trial assessment to see how we work and how we can help you....